Information within the scope of the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698
Within the scope of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (“Law”), which was published in the Official Gazette on 07.04.2016, our Institution has the title of Data Controller and carries out the necessary compliance studies to fulfill the obligations required by this title.
In this context, your personal data will be kept by our Institution, Turkish Private Schools Association, within the framework of this Law, and processed within the framework of your consent, as long as your membership status continues. We would like to mention that; Your Personal Data may be used by us to provide you with a better education, to collect and compile statistical information and to improve educational activities.
In this context, you can use the following rights at any time by applying to our Institution, which is the Data Controller, within the scope of Article 11 of the Law. Accordingly, our visitors/users whose personal data are processed;
- Learning whether personal data belonging to him are processed or not,
- Requesting information about the processed personal data, if any,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether these data are used in accordance with the purpose,
- To know the third parties whose personal data are transferred, to correct the errors in their personal data and to request this correction from the relevant third party, if the transfer has been made,
- Requesting the deletion, destruction or anonymization of personal data in the event that the reasons for the processing of personal data disappear, and if the transfer has been made, requesting that this request be forwarded to the transferred third party,
- Objecting to a negative result related to the person as a result of the processed data,
- They have the right to claim the damage within the framework of the law, in case the damage arises due to illegal data processing.
The above-mentioned requests can be conveyed to our institution at any time by calling the corporate email address on our website or by calling.